HD3238 Hydraulic Sawmill
A hydraulic mill at the right price!
The HD3238 portable sawmill is built upon the heavy duty frame construction found in our manual MP-32 sawmill model which incorporates 6x3x3/16" main frame beams coupled with a rigid, no flex 4-post head. This mill offers the sawyer the ability to cut up to 32" diameter logs with a fully hydraulic mill without spending the money for a full production oriented sawmill.
There are no light duty components as you'll find in similar portable sawmills. Every function is a scaled down version of what can be found in our high production AC-36 production model sawmills. From the massive #120 chain bi-directional log turner with 1/2" side plate construction to the rock solid log loader arms laser cut from 1/2" plate steel.
This mill is fully hydraulic - there are no 12 volt motors powering any part of the mill. Hydraulics are more powerful as well as virtually being problem free.
The HD3238 portable sawmill was built for the budget minded sawyer who has the desire to own a quality piece of equipment.
- 35hp Kohler Gas Engine
- 32" Diameter Log Cut
- 21ft. Standard Log Length Cut
- 14" x 1-1/4" blade size
- Fully Hydraulic powered system
- Hydraulic Head Fwd/Reverse
- Bonus - 2-Speed head up/down (fast/slow)
- Hydraulic Head Up/Down
- 2 Hydraulic Squaring Arms
- 2 Hydraulic Log Clamps- you can go with one or two clamps depending on your needs.
- 2 Hydraulic Log Taper (toe board) - used to level up a log with a big butt end, allowing you to get the most board feet cut out of each log
- Hydraulic Bi-Directional Log Turner - heavy duty #120 roller chain with logs cleats for powerful, positive log turning
- Hydraulic Log Loader - heavy duty 1/2" thick loader arms make for one rugged log loader. The aggressive foot pattern and deep pocket log holding design allows for comfortable log placement with no fear of logs rolling back off the arms as is common with other designs
- Remote Control Station with hand held 15ft. lead
- Dual Trailer Package with brakes
- Hydraulic Guide In/Out
- Board Drag Back System
- Blade Lube/Wipe System
- 19" All metal bandwheels
- 40hp Kohler Engine
- 20hp Electric Motor
- Computer Setworks
- 6" Gravity Off Load Roller
- 6" Resaw Attachment with Return